In The News | Pipe on VC Guide’s The Wishlist
VC Guide’s The Wishlist 2020
These are the Deal Breakers, the companies we’d “quit our jobs for” and “leave our 4-year vesting schedules early for”.
Here at VC Guide our mission is to serve founders and to highlight incredible people doing even more incredible work. This is a resource intended to showcase the best startups (nominated by the best founders) to the most ambitious builders as they consider joining the startup world.
To make this list, these startups must be:
🚀 High-growth and/or high-momentum
❤️ Highly praised, nominated & voted on by founders
🔬 Researched thoroughly by our team
The Wishlist will be continually updated as a living resource for ambitious builders to refer to as they explore their next chapters. There are too many cool companies to keep track of, and we can’t help but to brag about other founders.
The Best Startups To Join. These companies are on our Freebie List, the ones that we shamelessly dream about and the startups that were nominated by VC Guide’s Founder Community (is there any higher praise than “I’d stop working on my own company for these companies”?). They should be on your Freebie List too.
Pipe is the new way for SaaS companies to finance growth without equity dilution or venture debt.
You Should Join If…
• You’re looking for an experienced founding team. Pipe was founded by the same team who built, scaled, and sold Skurt to Fair.
• You love building to support other founders & businesses. At Pipe, you’ll be working to give founders more options to build sustainable businesses & fuel their growth through non-dilutive financing as SaaS revenue becomes increasingly more predictable.
• You like working with a small team, that accomplishes *big* things very quickly from anywhere in the world.
• You want to receive actual shares in the company, not just options.
• You believe in recurring revenue becoming a brand new asset class.